Lego blog, my stuff and more
Search This Blog
My Blog List
My games, my life - Homeschool Blogger
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(13)
►
September
(1)
▼
August
(12)
Rank 9!
I Just Won 2 Swag Bucks on www.swagbucks.com
BDAY
I have made 5 stop motion lego videos so far. Yest...
No title
Today I got the swag bucks widget for my blog! Che...
MLN stuff
I made a stop motion! http://s902.photobucket.com/...
Well, today I am getting closer to rank 8 in MLN. ...
Well, I subbmitted a creation to lego universe. I ...
Well guys, I am checking out MLNteam, and I just m...
My first blog
About Me
Jdg50
I love Jesus, Legos, and Star wars.
View my complete profile
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
1 comment:
Shane
August 6, 2009 at 5:56 AM
Hey JDG that was great! I loved it! It was hilarious! I hope you make more!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Swidget 1.0 4
Get the
Swidget 1.0
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
!
Wowzio Live Activity Feed
Wowzio
grab this
·
parenting
blog
Hey JDG that was great! I loved it! It was hilarious! I hope you make more!
ReplyDelete