Monday, August 3, 2009

Well, today I am getting closer to rank 8 in MLN. I have been surfing it for stuff. Not finding much. I have found a couple dupers. :( The featured users poll started at MLNteam today! So far I have only gotten 2 votes out of 7. :( I hope I get more. I usally don't. Does anyone want to follow my blog? You can! I will give you free my lego network clicks if you do! Yesterday I also recieved my 1000th click on my dino bone sticker module. I subbmitted a few creations to lego universe! You can check them out! My username is jdg50. Does anyone here go on twitter?
At the end of my post, I will give some links to websites I go to. I have another blog. You can check it out and the end of my post. Is anyone here on swag bucks? I sure am! Well, until next time,
jdg50
www.mlnteam.net
www.twitter.com/jdg50
www.swagbucks.com
www.lego.com
mln.lego.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 4

Wowzio Live Activity Feed